Over the past 15 years I have been in the carpet and upholstery cleaning business. I have been trained and worked for several large companies in Ontario.
In 2002 I opened my own company, Kim’s Carpet and Upholstery Care. In the beginning it was just myself now I am proud to say we’ve grown into a successful small business with 9 employees. We service over 5000 regular customers along with our commercial and house cleaning divisions. We now service many cities within a one hour radius of Kitchener, which is our home base of operations.
Our methods of cleaning are old fashioned but tried and true to our promise of perfection. It is our belief that the’ Dry Foam’ method and separate extraction has the highest rate of success to this day above all other methods. I believe our success in the industry is because we are a family based business and we treat our customer like members of our family and their homes like our home.
We have a code and we follow it to the letter.
- Our products are clean and safe to the environment
- Our staff is courteous and eager to please.
- Our uniforms and service trucks are all clean and identifiable.
- Our prices are fair and different methods of payments available.
- We guarantee our work or we re-do it with no problem service return.
- We are prompt and efficient.
We are always available to advise and make suggestions to help to keep your carpets and upholstery clean and problem free.
In closing, We are looking forward to helping you take care of your home or business with your cleaning needs.